2016年7月30日 星期六

電影-天搖地動(The perfect storm)


老片重新回味,漁夫與大自然搏鬥的故事,這一切都是為了生存。

特別喜歡船長Billy說的那段話。

The fog's just lifting.
早晨的霧氣剛剛消散

Throw off your bow line,throw off your stern.
鬆開繩套以及繩索

You head out to South channel, past Rocky Neck, Ten Pound Island.
駛向南方水道、經過洛基峽口、十磅島

Past Niles Pond where I skated as a kid.
經過我小時候溜冰的尼爾思水塘

Blow your air-horn and wave to the lighthouse keeper's kid on Thatcher Island.
拉響汽笛並向看守燈塔者的孩子招手

Then the birds show up,black backs, herring gulls, big dump ducks.
接著海鳥現身,黑背鳥、銀鷗、大矮鴨

The sun hits ya - head North. Open up to 12,you are steaming now.
陽光照在臉上,朝向北方、航速12節,你正乘風破浪。

The guys are busy,you're in charge.
水手們都在忙著而你是管事的人

Ya know what? You're a goddam swordboat captain!
是啊!知道嗎?你是個旗魚船船長

Is there anything better in the world?
世上有比這更好的事嗎?



這段話好美,從一個熱愛捕魚這項工作的人說出的話,那是如此真摯。



沒有留言:

張貼留言